Plumbing Relief You Can Depend On
Your plumbing plays an integral role in your daily life and home comfort. That’s why it’s such a frustrating and alarming problem when it breaks down. Busted pipes, clogged drains, and leaking water heaters all bring life to a standstill. Our team at LA Plumbing Company, are here to help get your plumbing system back on track!
We serve countless families and local businesses every year with affordable, lasting plumbing relief. We can’t wait to serve you too! Call our Torrance, CA plumbing company at (424) 201-0202 and talk with one of our friendly plumbers about your problem. We’ll arrange prompt service that fits with your schedule!
Residential & Commercial Plumbing
What difference can a seasoned plumber can make when you’re facing a crisis? Our trained professionals not only connect you with cost-effective solutions for your most crucial plumbing needs, we also provide long-term results. When our plumbers leave your home (or business) after a repair service call, you can expect our work to last.
Take a look at our most popular services below! For any questions about our local solutions, pricing, or scheduling, feel free to contact our Torrance, CA plumbing company at (424) 201-0202.
Professional Plumbing Repairs
Our repair services extend to the entirety of your plumbing system, from the kitchen sink to the underground sewer line. We begin each service call with a careful inspection of the affected area. This allows us to determine the underlying cause of your problem, and create a cost-effective repair plan for every segment that requires care. If you’ve ever had to call back a plumber that rushed out on a repair job, you know just how crucial attention to detail is during this phase.
We ultimately aim to equip you (as the home or business owner) to make an informed decision according to your needs. After we’ve gotten your permission, we then proceed with the repair or part replacement. We’re confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with the results of our work and the professionalism of our certified plumbers.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing Relief
Sometimes fast isn’t fast enough. Our emergency plumbing repair services ensure that you are always a phone call away from getting relief for your home or business. If you’re wondering when to call for emergency service, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I, family members, friends, employees, and/or customers at risk?
- Will my home or business be in danger of further damage if I don’t get help now?
- Is immediate relief important enough for me that I’m willing to call for after-hours service?
If you can answer any of these questions with a “Yes!”, it’s time to call for our Torrance, CA plumbing company for emergency service. Just dial (424) 201-0202 to get started.
Whole Structure & Sectional Repiping
Even pipe patching has its limits. Every plumbing system has an estimated lifetime. Towards the end of that period, malfunctions (ruptured pipes, blockages, etc.) become increasingly frequent and more expensive. Eventually, repairs simply become a non-cost-effective options.
When that day comes, talk with our plumbers about planning your next piping system. We’ll help you find the ideal material for your needs and budget. That might be PVC pipe or copper. Whatever material you choose, you can count on our Torrance, CA plumbing company experts to install it flawlessly.
Clogged Drain Cleaning
Your drain pipes handle a lot of gunk over the years, especially in the kitchen and the bathrooms. Food, personal hygiene products, hair, oils, and all sorts of materials pass through the drain lines towards the main sewer pipe! Given time, some of this grime starts to stick to the walls of the pipes. More and more start to cling, constricting the flow of water and waste.
What comes next usually depends on how quickly homeowners (or business owners) notice the slowed drain flow. If spotted quickly, our team can easily clean out the pipes, including the wall gunk that likes to attract passing waste. Sometimes people notice the blockage too late, and the intense pressure causes a fracture in the drain line. Should that happen our team can clean out the pipe and provide repairs.
Are you facing issues with slow draining or backflow? Talk with one of our local plumbers about scheduling drain cleaning service for your property!
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Water heaters provide one of the greatest sources of comfort and relaxation we rely on practically every day. A malfunctioning unit however, may inflict a serious blow against our home’s energy efficiency. Faulty heaters regularly consume greater amounts of electricity (or natural gas), which can lead to an unpleasant surprise on the monthly utility bill! Of course, even more alarming is the water damage caused when storage tanks break down.
While it may take years for this level of damage to develop in your unit, our water heater repairs provide fast and affordable results for anyone. When you contact our Torrance, CA plumbing company for help, our plumbers begin with a careful examination of your water heater. This helps us determine whether repairs or replacement will be most cost-effective for you. No matter what you ultimately decide on, you can count on us for professional support and lasting relief!
If you suspect your water heater may have a leak or faulty part, contact us as soon as possible to get started on your repairs. Our after-hours services, of course, are always available to you in the event of an emergency. Call us at (424) 201-0202 to get started.
Gas Line Repairs
One of the most serious problems you can ever encounter in your home or business is a gas leak. Natural gas is toxic to the human body, causing flu-like symptoms like weakness, headaches, difficulty breathing, and dizziness. Prolonged exposure may even cause asphyxiation.
At LA Plumbing Company, we understand just how crucial prompt repairs are for your gas line. If you suspect a leak, talk with one of our seasoned experts about your next steps. Depending on the urgency of the situation, you may simply need to turn off an appliance. In other cases, you may have to evacuate the building until repairs can be completed. After our team has finished with repairs, we’ll make sure your home or business’ gas line is safe for further use.
If you detect that tell-tale smell of rotten eggs (or sulfur), there’s a high chance your property has a gas leak. Contact our team at (424) 201-0202 and arrange gas line repairs as soon as possible.
For More Service Information
- Emergency Plumbing Searching for a local residential or commercial plumber for immediate repair service! Call our team for prompt relief.
- Faucet Repair Sinks, tubs, showerheads, and all kinds of faucets face the same problems. Contact our team for reliable repair service.
- Garbage Disposal Repair Having difficulties getting food down the drain? Ask our local plumbers to inspect and repair your damaged garbage disposal.
- Leaking Pipe Repair Are leaking pipes driving you crazy at home or in your business? Get your repairs schedule today with our courteous staff!
- Sewer Line Repair It’s a smelly, stinky business, but somebody’s got to do it! Let our seasoned professionals ensure you get lasting results from repair.
- Slab Leak Repair Slab leaks represent an enormous risk for your foundation. If you suspect a leak beneath your home or business, call immediately!
- Toilet Repair & Replacement Need help restoring or replacing a faulty toilet? Our team would be happy to accomodate you. Simply call us at LA Plumbing!
- Trenchless Main Line Repair Our trenchless repair methods allow homeowners to avoid unsightly digging through the back or front yard.
- Repiping When your pipes start to break down on a regular basis, plan your repiping project with the experienced pros at LA Plumbing!
- Drain Cleaning Services Timely drain cleaning allows homeowners to avoid many costly pipe bursts, plus smelly backflow!
- Water Heater Repair Schedule your water heater checkup and get some cost-effective options for your system. Arrange your appointment today!
- Gas Line Repair Worried about a potential gas leak in your home? Call our team immediately to identify and fix the leak!
Schedule Your Plumbing Repairs!
At LA Plumbing Company, we understand just how crucial timely service is for your plumbing system. Not only do we maintain a stock of essential replacement parts for faster service, we also provide 24 hour emergency repair for late nights and weekends. You can come to us anytime for assistance!
Why wait any longer to find relief for your home or business? Contact our local staff at (424) 201-0202 to schedule your repair service! If you haven’t teamed up with our Torrance, CA plumbing company before, feel free to see what other locals have to say about us in the reviews. You’ll quickly see why so many homeowners and businesses trust us with all their plumbing needs!