Tired of Short-Term Results?
When you entrust your home’s plumbing service to a professional, you expect results that last. When a pipe or appliance suddenly breaks down again (after the supposed “expert” said it was fixed), that surge of frustration is a feeling you never want to experience again. At the LA Plumbing Company in Manhattan Beach, CA, we strive for affordable service with results that endure.
That’s why we take our to careful assess your plumbing system during repairs, and uncover the causes behind each plumbing malfunction. Our clients love the long-term relief we provide; so many local families and businesses continue to come to us for all their plumbing needs! Call our team at (424) 201-0202 and schedule a checkup for your plumbing system.
Residential & Commercial Services
Our Manhattan Beach, CA plumbing company supports local businesses and families alike. For years, we’ve steadily expanded our solutions to better serve the community. That’s why so many people call us for all of their plumbing needs! No matter what situation you face today, our seasoned professionals have the tools and experience to find a lasting solution.
We boast a wide spectrum of services here at the LA Plumbing Company, from initial installation, to maintenance, repairs, and ultimate replacement. Our plumbers hold themselves to the highest standard of training and customer service, which is why our team only employs licensed professionals. When you call us for a water heater replacement or a late-night pipe emergency, you can expect fantastic results!
Emergency Plumbing Service, Available 24/7
What’s the mark of a truly dependable plumbing service? Quality results, available when you need them most. At the LA Plumbing Company, we maintain on-call plumbing professionals for that very reason, so you can find relief late at night or on the weekend. In fact, you can contact our team 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round!
When should you call for emergency service? That’s a question that many homeowners and businesses struggle with. After all, every plumbing problem tends to feel like a crisis! If you’re on the fence whether or not to call for after-hours service, ask yourself three questions:
- Will my family, friends, or visitors be endangered if I don’t immediately call for help?
- Is immediate relief and convenience worth calling for after-hours service?
- Will my home or business be in danger of further property damage if I wait for professional repairs?
Ponder each of these questions. If you can answer “yes” to any of them, call our Manhattan Beach, CA plumbing company immediately at (424) 201-0202! We’ll send a trusted professional to get you taken care of quickly.
Drain Line Repair and Cleaning Services
Did you know that clogs actually put your plumbing system in danger of bursting? That’s right. They aren’t just a smelly, frustrating drain problem. As clogs slowly grow inside a plumbing system, pressure builds in the affected pipes. That pressure has to go somewhere eventually! That’s why so many pipe bursts are the result of a long-term clog in the drain line.
What kind of gunk causes your drain pipes to clog? There are quite a few hazards out there, both natural and man-made. In the bathroom sink, hair, grooming products, oils, so-called “flushables” that aren’t so flushable, miscellaneous toys, and your garden variety sludge all band together to produce some pretty heavy clogs. Store-brand clog removing chemicals may punch a small hole in the gunk, but they also tend to eat away at the surrounding pipe! Make sure you only use products recommended by your local plumber.
In other areas of the house and underground drain line, homeowners encounter food waste, congealed grease and fats, mineral deposits, and even tree roots. Roots are especially aggressive against your sewer line; they seek out the small bits of moisture that come out of the cracks. Only hydro-jetting wipes away root blockages once they’ve gotten a foothold in your sewer line! Learn about your drain cleaning and repair options by talking with one of our local plumbing professionals.
Expert Repiping: Sectional & Whole House
Even the sturdiest pipe material eventually fails. It’s not a pleasant thought, but every plumbing system comes with an unofficial expiration date. Some materials, such as copper piping, feature a much longer average lifetime. Even these durable metal pipes need replacement after decades of wear and tear. When that day comes, you’ll want an expert plumber on call.
But how do you know when to replace your piping system? After all, repiping is a serious investment. First, it helps to know what year your home or businesses plumbing was installed. If your property was installed in the 70’s or earlier, there’s a good chance the plumbing system is coming up on its de facto expiration period.
Home and business owners should also total their repair costs over the last few years. As plumbing gets closer to the end of its lifespan, pipes tend to break down more frequently. Costs quickly start to pile up, which only adds further motivation for repiping. If you suspect the time has come, talk with our professionals at (424) 201-0202 about your concerns and schedule an inspection!
Reliable Repair Service: Home or Business
Of course, not every situation calls for emergency repairs. Even so, you deserve a qualified plumbing professional who’s willing to take their time and find the most cost-effective solutions for your needs. At the LA Plumbing Company, we know that trust is earned. So our seasoned plumbers will continue to provide courteous service and long-term results during your plumbing repairs.
Our solutions support your kitchen, bathroom, in-house water appliances, piping system, and even the underground lines outside. Call us anytime at (424) 201-0202 to learn more, or schedule a convenient appointment!
Water Heater Services
Considering a new water heater for your home? Our experienced plumbers would love to help you repair or replace your appliance! If you need professional repairs, we’ll make sure that your heater receives the care it deserves. Should you need finding and/or installing a new model, we’ll be happy to assist you!
Professional Gas Line Repair
Some repairs simply can’t wait. Leaky gas lines certainly qualify! If you’ve noticed an unusual smell of rotten eggs or sulfur coming from your gas appliances or walls, contact our team right away at (424) 201-0202. Our plumbing company in Manhattan Beach, CA will send someone ASAP and walk you through the next steps. We’ll get your gas line repaired in no time!
For Additional Service Information
- Emergency Plumbing Need a plumber as soon as possible? Contact our on-call team at the LA Plumbing Company and get your relief!
- Faucet Repair Leaky faucets can get out of hand, especially if moisture gets trapped beneath the sink. Call our local plumbers and schedule repair.
- Garbage Disposal Repair Garbage disposals don’t always get the credit they deserve, until your sink starts clogging up! Ask our experts about repairs.
- Leaking Pipe Repair Who wants to wait for a leaking pipe to get worse? Our seasoned plumbers will make sure that your pipes receive the care they need.
- Sewer Line Repair Sewer lines may be smelly business, but timely repairs can make the difference between convenient fixes and damaging sewer backflow.
- Slab Leak Repair Slab leaks represent a major threat to your foundation, even it if takes time for the symptoms to show. Ask about getting an inspection!
- Toilet Repair & Replacement Toilet breakdown doesn’t have to stay a crisis. Our seasoned experts will take care of the problem quickly!
- Trenchless Main Line Repair Avoid that nasty digging through the yard with trenchless repair methods for your main line or sewer drain!
- Repiping Is it time to start thinking about replacing the pipes? Call our plumbers and get an estimate for the big project!
- Drain Cleaning Services Dirty drain lines might be a bigger problem with you thought, especially as pressure builds. Ask about long-term solutions for cleaning the pipes!
- Water Heater Repair Our professional water heater repair and replacement services make it easy to maintain that delightful, warm water supply.
- Gas Line Repair Don’t panic, but that leaky gas line needs to be taken care of immediately. Call our team if you suspect your property may have a leak.
Your Trusted Plumbing Team
Our trusted plumbing company in Manhattan Beach, CA continues to provide lasting relief because we care about the quality of our work and the wellbeing of our clients. Not everyone can say that about their plumbing service. Our seasoned professionals work hard to earn your trust, which is why we treat every home and business like it’s our own.
No matter what plumbing conundrum you find yourself in today, our team is here to help! Why don’t you schedule a service call for your home or place of business? We’ll provide you with an insightful, courteous plumbing professional to assess your situation. Call us today at (424) 201-0202 and see why California locals come to us for their plumbing needs!